- ADE Professional Development Series: Encouraging effective communication through language stimulationAug 23, 7:00 p.m. – Aug 24, 8:15 p.m.In-Person Event & Online EventThis 75-minute interactive workshop provides teachers the tools needed to provide children with quality language stimulation and language-facilitation techniques.
- Providing effective feedback to promote children’s ideas in the classroom (ADE Professional Development Series)Aug 09, 7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.In-Person Event & Online EventThis 75-minute interactive workshop expands upon the ways in which feedback should be provided in the classroom, in response to children’s ideas, comments, and work. This type of feedback is important to promote learning and understanding and encourage children’s continued participation. Tickets $60
- Aug 09, 7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.In-Person Event & Online EventThis 75-minute interactive workshop highlights the importance of the teachers’ use of instructional discussions and activities to promote critical thinking skills and teaches the difference between understanding rather than rote instruction. Tickets $60
- Jul 05, 7:00 p.m. – Jul 06, 8:15 p.m.In-Person Event & Online EventThis 75-minute interactive workshop teaches effective behavior management in the preschool classroom through the use of routines, transitions, and effective redirection. Educators will learn to manage instructional time, routines and create real learning opportunities in the classroom. Tickets: $60
- Promoting student interest and engagement through active learning (ADE Professional Development Series)Jun 21, 7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.In-Person Event & Online EventThis 75-minute interactive workshop focuses on creating an active learning environment, whereby student voice, interest, engagement, and ability to learn are at the forefront of teaching. Tickets: $60.00
- Jun 07, 7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.In-Person Event & Online EventThis 75-minute interactive workshop highlights the importance of a child-directed learning environment, providing educators the tools needed to emphasize children’s interests, motivations, and points of view in the classroom. TICKETS: $60/person
- May 24, 7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.In-Person Event & Online EventThis 75-minute interactive workshop teaches the key components required to create a positive classroom environment. The workshop emphasizes the importance of the child-teacher relationship by focusing on enjoyment, respect, and positive communication. TICKETS: $60/person
- Apr 10, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.Laval, 609 Rue Principale, Laval, QC H7X 1C7, CanadaRejoignez-nous avec votre famille et vos amis pour un après-midi amusant célébrant l'inclusion et la sensibilisation à l'autisme ! - Join us with your family & friends for an afternoon of community fun celebrating Autism Awareness and inclusion!